YOUR CAREER STARTS HERE
There's a lot that goes into landing your dream job and launching a successful career, but that's why we created Greater Than a 4-Year Plan.Discover How We Can Help
greater than a 4-year plan
Each level provides the progressive steps you need to take to become ready for today’s job market when you graduate.
CAREER FAIR AND EVENTS
Hone your networking skills and connect with employers at 15+ annual career fairs and events.Get Started
Top 10 Reasons to Attend a Career Fair
YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A JOB.
- You can't stay on your parents' payroll forever.
- Practice makes perfect.
- You might get your picture on the Career Services Center website.
- You could be selected on the spot for an interview.
- Employers give away some pretty great swag.
- Networking with alumni is a great way to land a job or internship.
- Career fairs are the BEST place to meet multiple employers face-to-face in one location.
- Handshake makes it fast and easy to see the full list of attending employers
- You can network with hundreds of employers without leaving campus.
Schedule A career counseling Appointment
Discuss major exploration, internships, job searches, graduate school preparation, or career planning.
what does it take to stand out?
In addition to strong academics and applied work experience, such as internships, employers look for candidates with skills and experience in: