Handshake is more than just a job posting site—it’s a career services management tool designed for WVU students and alumni.
Every student automatically gets a Handshake account.
Log in using your WVU login credentials.
search and apply for jobs and internships
Browse full-time jobs by employer, location, field, or your qualifications to find the best fit. You can even set up saved searches for new positions that fit your criteria. And the best part? As a WVU graduate, you can use Handshake for the rest of your career.
The best way to set yourself up for success after graduation is to start getting experience now. Browse part-time positions including:
- Work-study jobs
- On-and-off campus
- Seasonal work
Whether paid or for credit, internships are a great way to get experience in your industry of choice. Start early, check back often, and put your best foot forward with Handshake’s internship listings.
Schedule interviews, appointments, and events
Interview on Campus
- Register for practice interviews to gain confidence
- Apply for interviews with employers recruiting on campus
- Schedule interview times that work with your school schedule
- Schedule appointments with Career Development Specialists
- Find walk-in resume review hours
- Make an appointment with a career advisor in your specific college
- Browse events by location and topic
- Register for events
- See the full list of attending employers for career fairs and interview days