Meet with a Career Development Specialist
All undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni can meet one-on-one with one of our trained and experienced career counselors to discuss major explorations, internships, job searches, graduate school preparation, or career planning.
Career counselors can help students with the following:
- Choosing or exploring new majors or careers
- Writing resumes, cover letters, personal statements, or CVs
- Preparing for interviews and conducting formal mock interviews
- Developing career fair and networking skills
- Conveying basic etiquette tips
- Formulating internship and job search strategies
- Evaluating and applying to graduate schools
to schedule an appointment with a career counselor call 304-293-2221
For specific information regarding course requirements or scheduling classes, be sure to visit your academic advisor.
Find jobs and internships in handshake
Explore our powerful career resource tool, designed to meet the needs of WVU students and alumni.