Target Case Study Competition
Put your problem-solving skills to the test for a chance to win $1,500. Sign up for the Fourth Annual Target Case Study Competition!
February 8, 2018Ming Hsieh Hall, Room 122
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Team Case Presentations
February 28, 2018
Case Study Guidelines
- Prize Levels:
- 1 st place = $1,500
- 2 nd place = $1,000
- 3 rd place = $500
- Teams must be comprised of 2-4 students.
- Undergraduate students from all majors are welcome to participate.
- Build your team with students from different majors for a more well-rounded approach to the “business problem."
- The specific case will be announced at the Kick-Off Event.
Reasons to Participate
- Prize winnings!
- Resume builder
- Great practice before participating in regional or national case competitions
- Hone public-speaking skills
Contact Sarah Rotruck Glenn, associate director of employer relations, at