JCPENNEY SUIT-UP EVENT
January 21, 2018
6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
JCPenney at the Morgantown Mall
9560 Mall Road, Morgantown, WV 26501
EXCLUSIVELY SHOP discounts ON CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE
Purchase suits, dresses, sport coats, pants, skirts, blouses, ties and shoes to build a career wardrobe.
Extra 40% Off + Giveaways
Open to all WVU students and alumni. Ten $50 gift cards will be drawn throughout the evening. Must be present to win.
Career Services' staff, along with members of the JCPenney team, will be on-hand to offer insights into the latest career fashion trends, how a suit should fit, what size to buy, and how to tie a tie.
Shuttle details coming soon.
COMPLETE YOUR LOOK TO LAND THE JOB.
Find everything you need to look polished and professional at career fairs, networking events, and interviews.View How to Dress to Impress
Tips to Building a Great Professional Wardrobe
1. Your professional wardrobe doesn't stop with your interview outfit! If you land the job, you're going to need to dress the part daily.
2. Fit is everything. When purchasing clothes for the office, make sure your budget allows for tailoring of a few key pieces.
3. Think versatility. Buy suits, dress trousers, skirts, and blazers in neutral colors and patterns that can be worn together or as separates.
4. Shoes—where fashion meets comfort. Consider how frequently you will be walking throughout the day and on what types of surfaces.
5. Read the label. Make sure you are willing to follow the care instructions for each piece. How many pieces are you willing to dry-cleaning?
Career Fairs and Events
January 22-25 | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | B&E Building
College of Business and Economics Career Fair
January 30 | 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. | Student Recreation Center
Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources Career Fair
January 31 | 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. | Student Recreation Center
February 14 | 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. | Mountainlair Ballrooms
Eaton Professional Etiquette Dinner
April 3 | 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. | Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place
April 4 | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | Erickson Alumni Center