STUDENT ATHLETE NETWORKING NIGHT
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Touchdown Terrace at the Milan Puskar Stadium
RSVP not required.
Student athletes have what employers want.
You have the drive and determination to succeed in any business environment. This event will connect you with employers at a time that works around your practice schedule!
Tailor your resume.
Student athletes have unique experiences and stories to tell.
Attend the prep event.
February 6 | 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. | Coliseum, Room 251
Fine-tune your resume and learn how to network with employers.
What to wear.
No suits, but no sweats.
WVU Career & Internship Fair
Still have a little networking to do? Connect with 75 employers at the WVU Career & Internship Fair.View Event Details
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Make a well-written resume.
- Identify employers that you want to visit.
- Research them on MountaineerTRAK and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is dry-cleaned and pressed.