WVU VIRTUAL CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Handshake's Virtual Career Fair Platform
Expand your network
Meaningful connections between students and employers, virtually.
Look professional, at least from the waist up
Prepare your resume
Open to all WVU students and alumni
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Create an accurate and concise resume.
- Identify the target employers that you want to visit.
- Research employers on Handshake and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is clean and pressed.