WVU CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR
Because of the ongoing response to COVID-19, it’s within our community’s best interests to move to virtual career fairs and events for Fall 2020.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Virtual Career Fair)
As we shift to a virtual recruitment environment for Fall 2020, our goal is to streamline the experience and maximize your exposure to a variety of employers from multiple industries. In this spirit, we have paired the WVU Career and Internship Fair with the Chambers College of Business and Economics Career Fair (originally scheduled for September 16) and the Health Careers and Internship Fair (originally scheduled for November 12).
Expand Your Network
Connect with nationwide employers from diverse industries, non-profits, government, and military branches seeking interns and full-time employees.
Look professional from at least the waist up.
Prepare your resume.
Open to all WVU students and alumni.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Create an accurate and concise resume.
- Identify the target employers that you want to visit.
- Research employers on Handshake and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is clean and pressed.
thanks to our Sponsors