WVU VIRTUAL CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR
This spring, we are excited to partner with Handshake to hold our career fairs
in a virtual format.
Thursday, February 25, 2021
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Handshake's Virtual Career Fair Platform
As we shift to a virtual recruitment environment at WVU, our goal is to streamline the experience and maximize your exposure to a variety of employers from multiple industries. In this spirit, we have paired the WVU Career and Internship Fair with the Chambers College of Business and Economics Career Fair for Spring 2021.
Expand Your Network
Connect with nationwide employers from diverse industries, non-profits, government, and military branches seeking interns and full-time employees.
Look professional, at least from the waist up.
Prepare your resume.
Open to all WVU students and alumni.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Create an accurate and concise resume.
- Identify the target employers that you want to visit.
- Research employers on Handshake and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is clean and pressed.
thanks to our Sponsors