STATLER COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MINERAL RESOURCES CAREER FAIR
January 31, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Student Recreation Center
Students looking for internships, co-ops, and full-time employment opportunities will find a vast pool of potential employers during this event. Some companies will conduct on-campus interviews the following day.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Make a well-written resume.
- Identify employers that you want to visit.
- Research them on MountaineerTRAK and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is dry-cleaned and pressed.
advice from the pros
What should students do to rise above the competition?