STEM CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR
Due to potential restrictions on large on-campus events and visitors to campus
in early Fall, planning is underway to hold the Fall Career Fairs as a
virtual series of events during the week of September 28 - October 2.
Thursday, October 1, 2020
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Virtual Career Fair)
Expand Your Network
Find your internship, co-op, or full-time employment opportunity from one of the regional or national employers attending.
Look professional from at least the waist up.
Prepare your resume.
Open to all WVU students and alumni.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Create an accurate and concise resume.
- Identify the target employers that you want to visit.
- Research employers on Handshake and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is clean and pressed.
thanks to our Sponsors