STEM CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR
(Formerly the Statler College of Engineering & Mineral Resources Career Fair)
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
10:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Student Recreation Center
Expand Your Network
Find your internship, co-op, or full-time employment opportunity from one of the regional or national employers attending. Many companies will conduct on-campus interviews the following day.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Create an accurate and concise resume.
- Identify the target employers that you want to visit.
- Research employers on Handshake and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is clean and pressed.
Take advantage of this opportunity to receive a FREE professional headshot to upgrade your LinkedIn profile.
thanks to our Sponsors