STEM CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Student Recreation Center
Expand Your Network
Find your internship, co-op, or full-time employment opportunity from one of the regional or national employers attending.
Dress to impress
First impressions count—you need to look polished and professional at career fairs, networking events, and interviews.
Prepare your resume
You want your resume up-to-date and spotless to make a great first impression.
Open to all WVU students and alumni
Register ahead of time on Handshake.
Target Audience: Students interested in chemistry, construction, cybersecurity, engineering, healthcare, IT, software development, supply chain and related fields.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Create an accurate and concise resume.
- Identify the target employers that you want to visit.
- Research employers on Handshake and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is clean and pressed.
thanks to our Sponsors
Why Are You Here?
- Ace the Lunch Interview
Build a Resume
- Choose a Major
- Complete FOCUS2
Craft an Elevator Pitch
- Create a Credential Packet
- Develop a Job Search Strategy
Dress to Impress
- Evaluate Job Offers
Explore Career Options
- Graduate School Advising
- How to Work a Career Fair
- Make the Most Out of Your Network
- Meet with a Career Development Specialist
- Prepare for an Interview
- Register for Career Exploration Courses
- Request a Professional Development Presentation
- Resume, Cover Letter and Personal Statement Review
- Write a Cover Letter/Thank You
- Write a Personal Statement
- Schedule a Practice Interview
- Upcoming Career Fairs and Events
- Meet the Staff
- Complete List of Our Services