PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CAREER PROGRAM
April 4, 2018 | Erickson Alumni Center
Career Fair: 9:00 a.m. to noon
Interviews: 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
*Interviews are scheduled during the career fair and first-come, first-serve
Students pursuing a career in education—including teachers, school counselors, speech-language pathologists, and audiologists—can discuss the opportunities available within each school system and sign up for interviews that will follow the fair.
Professional attire required.
Bring copies of your resume.
Open to all WVU students and alumni.
No pre-registration required. Bring your student ID.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Make a well-written resume.
- Identify employers that you want to visit.
- Research them on MountaineerTRAK and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is dry-cleaned and pressed.