PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CAREER PROGRAM
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 | Erickson Alumni Center
Career Fair: 9:00 a.m. to noon
Interviews: 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
*Interviews are scheduled during the career fair and first-come, first-serve
expand your network
Students pursuing a career in education—including teachers, school counselors, speech-language pathologists, and audiologists—can discuss the opportunities available within each school system.
Professional attire required.
Bring copies of your resume.
Open to all WVU students and alumni.
No pre-registration required. Bring your student ID.
CONNECT BEFORE THE CAREER FAIRView Participating Employers
Top Five Ways to Prepare:
- Create an accurate and concise resume.
- Identify the target employers that you want to visit.
- Research employers on MountaineerTRAK and their company websites.
- Create a list of questions to ask employers.
- Decide what business professional outfit you will wear at least a week in advance and make sure it is clean and pressed.