Directions to the College of Engineering and Mineral Resources
401 Evansdale Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
- Take Exit 155-Star City and West Virginia University.
- If you are traveling north, turn right at the end of the exit ramp.
- If you are traveling south, turn left at the end of the exit ramp.
- Go down the hill to intersection with WV Rt.19 South and turn right.
- You will cross the Monongahela River and come to a traffic light.
- Go straight through the light and up the hill.
- At the next light, the large round building on your right is the Coliseum.
- Go straight through this light and merge to the left lane.
- At the next light, turn left onto Evansdale Drive.
- Stay to the right.
- The buildings on the left make up the Engineering Complex.
- Enter the first parking lot on your left (Permit Parking Lot Area #41).
- Veer left once you are in lot #41 and park in the unnumbered lot. This lot is located between the Mineral Resource Building and the Engineering Science Building. You can see the glass covered walkway from it.
- You will enter the building at the West entrance under the blue awning marked College of Engineering and Mineral Resources.
- Continue on I-68 West until it ends at the interchange with I-79
- Merge onto I-79 North
Contact Lloyd Ford at 304-293-4370.