PROFESSIONAL ETIQUETTE DINNER
April 3, 2018
5:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place
network. dine. Brand.
Build your campus presence and support professional development efforts for over 400 students from across the University.
Connect with students and campus leadership over hors d'oeuvres and mocktails.
Even seasoned professionals will enjoy a refresher course on dinner etiquette.
Cue the music and lights! Students will model business casual, professional, and interview attire.
Meet the business leaders of tomorrow throughout the course of the evening.
EXPAND YOUR BRAND
West Virginia University hosts career fairs and events throughout the academic year that are tailored to your recruitment needs.View Upcoming Events
$100 – Includes:
- Meal for one individual; table will not be assigned
- Individuals will be responsible for inviting students to dine with them in advance
- Recognition by emcee during the event
- Sponsorship signage at assigned table
- Registration for up to 4 company reps
- Option to invite students within your target majors to fill available seats at a 10-top table
- Company name or logo on:
- Career Services Center website throughout the spring semester
- Onsite printed event program
what our attendees had TO say
"The Etiquette Dinner was a wonderful opportunity for me to learn some new, interesting dining techniques, while at the same time having the opportunity to network with potential employers. The event always proves to be entertaining—and if you are lucky enough—you may just be selected for one of the great prizes. Do yourself a favor and don’t miss out on this event!"
Drew Wooldridge, BSBA Accounting 2017 and MAcc Candidate
"The Etiquette Dinner is a great way for students to get real experience in a business setting. It’s a great opportunity to network with business professionals and employers as well as gain valuable tips on how to represent yourself properly. As an employer, it was great to be able to share a fun experience with top students. I learned a lot of new information as well."
Kimberly Coronel, Director of Recruitment, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network