All undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni can meet one-on-one with one of our trained and experienced career counselors to discuss major explorations, internships, job searches, graduate school preparation, or career planning.
Office Hours: Monday–Friday 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
To schedule an appointment with a career counselor:
Phone: (304) 293-2221 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing or exploring new majors or careers
- Writing resumes, cover letters, personal statements, or CVs
- Preparing for interviews and conducting formal mock interviews
- Developing career fair and networking skills
- Conveying basic etiquette tips
- Formulating internship and job search strategies
- Evaluating and applying to graduate schools
Additional Campus Resources
For specific information regarding course requirements or scheduling classes, be sure to visit your academic advisor.