395 Evansdale Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
- Take Exit 155-Star City and West Virginia University.
- If you are traveling north, turn right at the end of the exit ramp.
- If you are traveling south, turn left at the end of the exit ramp.
- Go down the hill to intersection with WV Rt.19 South and turn right.
- You will cross the Monongahela River and come to a traffic light.
- Go straight through the light and up the hill.
- At the next light, the large round building on your right is the Coliseum.
- Go straight through this light and merge to the left lane.
- At the next light, turn left onto Evansdale Drive.
- Stay to the right.
- The buildings on the left make up the Engineering Complex.
- Enter the first parking lot on your left (Permit Parking Lot Area #41).
- Veer left once you are in lot #41 and park in the unnumbered lot. This lot is located between the Mineral Resource Building and the Engineering Science Building (335 Evansdale Drive). You can see the glass covered walkway from it.
- You will enter the building at the West entrance under the blue awning marked College of Engineering and Mineral Resources.
- Continue on I-68 West until it ends at the interchange with I-79
- Merge onto I-79 North
Contact Lloyd Ford at 304-293-4370.