STATLER COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MINERAL RESOURCES CAREER FAIR
September 14, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Student Recreation Center
Agenda9:00 a.m. Employer set-up and breakfast
Contact Information During the EventSarah Glenn (304-319-0556)
Dave Durham (304-692-7214)
Sherri Lilly (304-290-8665)
Rachael Conrad (304-685-8033)
Shipping Career Fair Materials
If you choose to ship your display, it will be delivered to your career fair table the morning of the fair. Please ship to:
Statler College Career Fair (Date + Company Name)
WVU Student Recreation Center
2001 Rec Center Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506-6101
Please include a return shipping label. You are responsible for tracking your
packages and are encouraged to do so a few days prior to the event.
Parking & Material Drop-Off
You will receive parking directions closer to the event.
We have secured reduced rates at the following hotels:Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place
Maximize your visit through increased student marketing activities.
Includes everything offered in the Blue Level as well as:
Up to two complimentary parking spaces outside of the event facility
Up to four complimentary interview rooms the day after the career fair
Company recruitment video posted on the Career Services Center's homepage and social media accounts throughout the fall semester (over 35,000 visits in fall 2016).
Individualized company marketing campaign prior to career fair (content provided by company)
Waived registration fee for one additional fall 2017 AND one additional spring 2018 career fair
Co-branding on all Statler College Career Fair PREP Week marketing materials
- Waived registration fee
- Premier table location
- One complimentary parking space outside of the event facility
- Up to two complimentary interview rooms the day after the career fair
- Waived registration fee for one additional fall 2017 OR spring 2018 career fair
- Option to host an info session or networking event during career fair week
- Company logo on:
- All digital and print marketing material, including event emails to students, alumni, and faculty distributed to over 30,000 recipients
- Event materials disseminated over social media—accounts sharing the information have a combined following of over 100,000
- Career Services Center website throughout the fall semester
- Over 100 electronic information stations across campus—2 week period
Waived registration fee
Premier table location
One complimentary interview room the day after the career fair Premier table location
Option to host an info session or networking event during the week of the career fair
Company logo on:
Career Services Center website throughout the fall semester
Two social media posts prior to event
Signage at the Back and Coat Check Station
plan your visit
Discover the best places to stay, dine, and explore.